Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Xmas, New Years, and My Birthday

I know it's been a while since I've been able to unload my thoughts. A lot has passed since I last wrote. It was Christmas, New Years, and then my birthday. Here are some pictures to fill in the blanks. I will go into more detail soon.

Our very own Santa: Adam, an fellow Obie alum


New Years day, camping in a rock climbing cave outside of Kunming:


My friend Becca from Oberlin, from Beijing pics, though now she has moved to Chengdu, Sichuan, came to Kunming to spend New Years with Juliet and I. (We had a gathering of four Oberlin alum including Adam)




This is me being asked if I want to rock climb. (Actually I really do, but it was a freezing day and even the professionals were struggling)
My birthday cake, made by Stewart Motta:

No comments:

Post a Comment